martes, 7 de marzo de 2017

The Bus Station


The Bus Station

Dialogue 1

A:Can I help you?
B:Yes, please. I´d like to go to Brighton. Which bus do I take?
A:Bus 323 goes to Brighton
B:How often does the bus run?
A:Once a day
B:I see, When´s the next bus?
A:In twenty minutes
B:How much does a ticket cost?
A:It´s  £12. Would you like a ticket?
B:Yes, please. Where´s the next bus stop?
A:It´s near here. Go straight ahead and turn left.
B:Thanks! 

Dialogue 2

A:Can I help you?
B:Yes, please. I´d like to go to Reading.Which bus do I take?
A:Bus 221 goes to Reading
B:How often does the bus run?
A:Every hour
B:I see. When´s the next bus?Would you like a ticket?
A:In forty minutes
B:How long is the trip?
A:It´s two hours
B:When does the bus run?
A:At half past nine?
B:Ok.How much does a ticket cost?
A:It´s £13, Would you like a ticket?
B:Yes, please. Where´s the bus stop?
A:It´s straight ahead, turn right, go straight ahead and turn left.
B:Ok, thanks



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario