domingo, 14 de octubre de 2018

eSports, Real sports?



Comment 2: eSports, Real sports?

I like playing video games, and I play games that are considered eSports. I think that they shouldn´t be consideed sports, but I think that they will be a very important thing in the future. Today, they have millions of spectators. Some games like LoL or CS:GO earn millions of dollars every year, eSports tournaments are a very important way to earn this money, this games fill up stadiums every year in big competitions.
There are a lot of teams battling for the TOP 1, players must train a lot, and they earn a lot of money, too. Today, eSports aren´t know enought as they should be. I think that there should be an eSports category in the Olimpic games, because there are a lot of people that follow them and players should have more recognition.

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario