lunes, 14 de enero de 2019

Teachers and being teacher


Comment 16: Teachers and being teachers.

When I was a child I wanted to be a teacher in the future, because I thought that teaching other people things that they don´t know and you know was an incredible and necessary work. Now, I don´t really know what I want to be, but I know that the life of a teacher is more difficult than I thought. A teacher must teach a lot of different classes, so they must remember all the things he has done with everyone, and it is very difficult. They have to spend a lot of time correcting exams or preparing the class for the next day, what takes away their free time. And sometimes, they have to deal with some persons that don´t want to receive lessons and only want to disturb, so I think they have much patience. But I think the work have some good things too. They don´t work at the weekend and they don´t work during the summer or during the Christmas, either. But I think if they are in the school everyday is because they want to bring up students so that they become better people. They keep working a lot for us in order to archieve this goal, so I think they´re incredible!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario