lunes, 18 de febrero de 2019

Inviting a friend


Wr-10: Inviting a friend

-David: Hi Fran! What´re you doing on Sunday?
-Fran: Hi David! I don´t have to do anything. Why do you say that?
-David: Do you want to come with me to the cinema?
-Fran: Sounds good! What film are we going to see?
-David: I´d like to see Fast and Furious, what do you think?
-Fran: Yes, I want to see it too. Where is the cinema?
-David: It´s in Granada.
-Fran: Ok, Would your parents take us there, please?
-David: Yes, don´t worry about it.
-Fran: Ok, thanks! I´ll take some money to buy pop corn and candies.
-David: Nice!
-Fran: At what time are we meeting?
-David: At 8:00. Try to be in time, please. 
-Fran: Of course! I will be there at 7:55.
-David: Perfect! See you on Sunday!
-Fran: See you!

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario