lunes, 22 de abril de 2019

A travel blog


Wr-12: A travel blog
Last Monday I arrived in Madrid. It is my last destination of these holidays.
So for now, I´ve been to Salamanca and to Zaragoza. First, I stayed in Salamanca for two days. It is a very beautiful city. I visited the cathedral and... How beautiful is it!
I´ve been in the roman bridge, and I walked through it.

After this, we went to Zaragoza, and there we only stayed one day. There, I´ve seen the cathedral and the Aljaferia´s palace. What an amazing palace!

Finally, I´m in Madrid, and I´m staying here for two days. Today we´re going to visit the center of the city, and tomorrow we´re going to see ``The Lion King´´, we have already bought the tickets. What amazing holidays!
I´ll tell you tomorrow, bye! 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario