lunes, 4 de noviembre de 2019

Technology isnt that bad!

Comment 7: Technology isnt that bad!

Saying that technology is a subject without an exit is living in the past, nowadays, all these things we do in our daily routine are monitorized by robots, from eating (by intelligent bands) to sleeping or running. And, of course, if studying this could bring you a good job and a good salary, we should study this things at school.

Like the video in this post shows, at IES Mediterraneo, we have been studying robotics since 2016, a subject where we learn how a robot work, and we make our owns robots and video games. When I first came to this school, I saw that subject and I thought it could be an incredible chance to bring the things I love to the school, and study it like a hobby more than like a subject. I´ve been studying robotics for 4 years, and now I think I can do very well at the subject. It´s interesting to see how the world is changing and learn how to take advantage of that.

In summary, to all the people who don´t really knows if it´s ok to study this or it is useless, of course it´s useful, it is a thing that can help you in a future that isn´t too far, and maybe, can give you the chance to get the job you´ve always wanted.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario