domingo, 15 de diciembre de 2019

Showing concern

Wr-06: Showing concern

-Fran: Hi David, What´s up? I see you are sad.
-David: I´ve argued with my sister.
-Fran: I see, do you want to talk about it?
-David: Ok. This morning, I used her headphones because I couldn´t find mine. She noticed and she screamed at me, so I screamed at her too. Then my mum punished me.
-Fran: You poor thing. Have you tried to talk with them?
-David: No, I was so angry that I went out fast.
-Fran I know what you mean. Why don´t you try to go back and talk with them?
-David: Maybe you´re right, but I think that now it would only make things worse.
-Fran: Ok, do you want to do anything then? What about going for a walk?
-David: All right, but instead of going for a walk, let´s go and have dinner.
-Fran: Nice. Shall we go to a Chinese restaurant?
-David: Great idea! Thank you very much!
-Fran: Don´t worry. I´m sure it will be fine.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario