lunes, 2 de diciembre de 2019

Thanking a friend for the advice he gave you


Wr-05: Thanking a friend for the advice he gave you

Hi Jose!
I´m writting this to thank you for helping me the other day. As you know, I couldn´t do well at triple jumping so the first time I tried, I only could jump 6,7 metres. I felt very dissapointed, because I wanted to do well, and I found it very difficult. So I told you about the problem and asked you for help. You told me that when I was getting to the line that shows where must we jump from, I used to change the foot that I was running with, to jump with the right one. So instead of doing that, I should start running with the left foot.

I tried to follow your advice, and you were right! In that attempt I could jump up to 7,6 metres. And in the last attempt I jumped 8,4 metres! About 2 metres more! That´s amazing! Now I find it quite easy, and I feel very happy. I´m very grateful to you, so if you have any problem, don´t hesitate to ask me.

Thank you very much!
David 

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario