lunes, 10 de junio de 2019

Advices for my fellow students

Fifth Quality Comment: Advices for my fellow students
Last year, I was in 2ºESO, and I thought that 3ºESO was going to be harder. Now that I´m here, in 3ºESO, I have noticed that not really. This can happen to 2ºESO student,too, so I´m going to tell them how I´ve spent the year and some tips to make the way easier.
First you have to know that 3ºESO isn´t harder than 2ºESO, it is more demanding. Obviously, you are going to study more things, and you´ll have more texts to study, but most of the things you have to study you already know because you have studied them last year. Other things are completely new, but you don´t have to worry, because these are a few things, and probably if you work hard, you´ll adapt and learn them soon. Finally subjects and teachers are practically the same, so you already know what the teacher is like and what you are going to study.
Talking about adverts, I can´t tell you many things, but I can say that you should always do your homework, because if one time you don´t have too much time to study, you will have an idea of what the unit is about, because you have done the exercises. Obviously they affect the final marks too, so if you can improve your marks doing them, Why don´t you do them? Another piece of advice is that you can try other ways to study, this year I have studied doing summaries of all the units, so I can study easier. If you don´t like this way, you can try others like doing outlines of the units. Finally I want to tell you that you shouldn´t worry about the difficulty, because if you didn´t have got any problems in 2ºESO, you won´t probably have them here either, so don´t worry and enjoy the summer, because next year, you´re going to work a bit harder.


 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario