jueves, 10 de octubre de 2019

Something amazing that happened to you last summer


Wr-01: Something amazing that happened to you las summer.

  When summer started, I went with all my family to Madrid, to stay a few days thre and to visit "Warner Bros Park". I was very excited, because I hadn´t been in themes park before.

  When we entered, there weren´t too many queues, so we could get to the attractions very fast. The park was very beautiful and there were "Warner Bros" cartoons everywhere. My cousins told me they wanted to go to a roller coaster, so I decided to go with them. At first I was a bit scared because I hadn´t been on a roller coaster before, but when I got there I realized it was really funny. Finally, we weere going to have lunch, but suddenly a performance started in the park, so we went to see it.

  It was a fantastic day! I had a lot of fun and I spent time with my family. What a nice day!


 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario