lunes, 28 de octubre de 2019

Dialogue in a shop

 Wr-03: Dialogue in a shop

-David: So Fran, what are you going to wear to the party?
-Fran: I don´t really know, I can´t decide between wearing something smart or something more casual.
-David: I think people aren´t going to be very smart, so I´ve thought about a shirt and a pair of jeans.
-Fran: Let´s see, what about that stripy shirt? Do you like it?
-David: Yes, it is great, but do you think it will fit me?
-Fran: I don´t know. Why don´t you try it on?
-David: You are right. I´ll go to the changing rooms.
(a few minutes later)
-David: What do you think?
-Fran: Mmm, it is a big baggy, I think it doesn´t really suit you. What about this other one? It has a beautiful flowery pattern.
-David: Yes, it is really beautiful. Wait a moment, I will try it on.
-Fran: Ok, but have these jeans too, they are really cool and I think they will fit you well.
-David: Ok, I´ll go to the changing rooms.
(a few minutes later)
-David: What do you think?
-Fran: You look great! The shirt and the jeans suit you very well!
-David: Do you think so? I´ll buy them then! Thank you very much Fran!

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario