miércoles, 16 de octubre de 2019

Differences between now and your first year at the secondary school


Wr-02: Differences between now and your first year at the secondary school

  It has been 4 years since I entered the secondary school. During my first year, I was very excited because I was going to meet a lot of people and learn a lot of things, but over the years, the emotion I felt has faded, and now it is stress.

  When I was at 1ºESO, I used to play every day about 2 or 3 hours, but now I can´t do it anymore. My other hobby was watching TV, but now. I no longer watch it. My hobbies aren´t the same as before, but other things have changed too. In subjects where we used to relax, like Spanish or French, now we no longer relax, because they are very difficult. So, in the evenings I have to study and I spend less time with my family and friends.

  In summary, school is much harder now, but at the moment I´m doing well and I´m not too stressed. I hope it continues like now the following two years. 

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario