miércoles, 22 de julio de 2020

Wr-B1: A blog entry

Tarea 2: Expresión escrita. A blog entry

Last 3rd July was my mother´s birthday, and due to the end of the state of alarm, everyone of my family came to celebrate it. We hadn´t seen each other in months, so we were excited to meet again.
The party was at my grandparent´s cottage. We got there at 12:00 AM, and we decided to cook a paella. After eating, my cousins and I went to play to the swimming pool, for which my mother prepared a cake. Finally, my uncles prepared a huge barbecue for dinner, so we ate a lot.
Before leaving, we took some pictures with personalized shirts we had bought before, so we could remember the day. In summary, it was an incredible day.
In my opinion this kind of parties are very important, because family is essential in our lives, and if you are lucky to have a good family, it´s good to spend a lot of time with grandparents, cousins, uncles and parents,  so in the future I'm sure we will never regret having organised events like this one. Why don't you do the same to improve your family bonds?

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario