martes, 3 de noviembre de 2020

Social media profile, your interests

 Comp-01: Social media profile, your interests

     I´m David, a sixteen-year-old student from Molvizar. I was born in Baza, Granada, but when I was 4 years old, I moved to Molvizar. Nowadays, I study at IES Mediterraneo Salobreña, and currently I´m studying 1ºBach.
 
     I´m interested in many different things, and I have a few hobbies . One of them is playing videogames, I love it! I think videogames are a really good way to send a message, but not in the same way as films do. Videogames let you empathize with the character you control, which films don´t do in the same way. My favourite game is "League of Legends", a 5 vs 5 game where teamwork is essential. I usually play it with some friends and we have lots of fun.

     Another hobby could be watching films and series. At home, I have Netflix, and when I have free time, I like spending it watching series. I like it because they´re different from videogames. They´re a great way to spend your time when you have a bad day or you are tired from school. My favourite series is called "Your lie in April". It is about a pianist who, during his childhood, got traumatized, and now he can´t hear the piano anymore while he is playing. The pianist meets a girl that during the series will help him to love the piano again. It is a really beautiful series and I´ve watches it many times.

     Finally, if I had to choose only one of my hobbies, I´d definitely select videogames. Even knowing that series can make feel things videogames can´t do, when I play videogames I spend really a goodtime, and I´ve met some of my best friends there, so I think videogames are very important for me.
 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario