viernes, 12 de marzo de 2021

Comp-06: A formal letter about a loan

 Comp-06: A formal letter about a loan

 To: Granada Bank     From: David Bacas

Subject: Petition of loan

To whom it may concern, 

    First of all, I would like to introduce myself. My name is David Bacas, I come from Molvizar, a little town in the south of Granada. I have been studying app designing for 4 years, in the University of Granada, and I have already participated in the development of an app, a video editor.

   Now, I think it is the moment to start my own project. The idea of the project is an app which you can use to meet people all around the world. When you open it, you will inmediately start a conversation with someone from a different country, and you decide if you want to continue talking with him or talk to someone new.

   I think it could be really a interesting app, because it will allow you to meet people from other countries, so it will let you discover new countries, their traditions and their people.

   If you are interested in the app, I would like to ask for a loan of €20.000, and I wold like to pay it back in 10 years' time. I would like to know the interest rate, so I would be pleased if you answer me back telling me about it.

I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

Yours faithfully, 

Mr. D. Bacas.






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario