miércoles, 14 de noviembre de 2018

Dialogue


Wr-03: Dialogue

A: Hi Fran! Are you new at school?
B:Yes, I moved to salobreña a month ago.
A: Did you? I live in Molvizar.
B: Really? My grandparents live there!
A: it´s a small town.
B: Yes. What do you usually do there?
A: There aren´t many things to do I usually stay at home, but when I go out, I go and have dinner with my friends.
B: Do you? So do I. When I visit my grandparents we go and have dinner, too.
A: I like cycling, too.
B: Do you? I don´t, I prefer playing basketball.
A: Yes, basketball is fun, but I prefer playing tennis.
B: Do you? So does my cousin.
A: There´s only a thing that I don´t like in the town, the streets are too quiet!
B: Are they? It must be boring!
A: It was really good to, talk with you see you soon!
B: See you!

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario