miércoles, 14 de noviembre de 2018

Email to a penfriend


Wr-04: Email to a penfriend

Hi Fran, 
What about your summer? As you know, this year I moved to a town near yours, Salobreña, and I have to start meeting new people. This summer, I visited my old town and I was there all the summer, with my old friends and my family.
I prefer my old town, although this one is bigger and there are more places to visit and more things to do, the old one was more beautiful and cozy.
The new school year started, and I have a few new friends. I hope to meet a lot of new people during the year! This year, I´m doing 3º ESO, so I´m going to have to study a lot.
I want winter to come, to return to the village and meet you and the others. I´m looking forward to your answer.
Your friend, David.
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario