jueves, 3 de enero de 2019

Dialogue of suggestions


Wr-06: Dialogue of suggestions

-David: Hi Fran! What happens?
-Fran: I lost the keys of my house, and now I can´t going.
-David: Oh! Why don´t we try to find them?
-Fran: Ok, thanks!
-David: First, when did you see them the last time?
-Fran: It was half an hour ago, in the park.
-David: That´s a clue. Let´s go to the park.
-Fran: Sorry, but I´ve been there alredy.
-David: Oh, nice. Shall we tell it to your parents?
-Fran: No! If they know it, they are going to get angry.
-David: That´s true! How about asking the friends who were with you?
-Fran: Ok, but can you come with me?
-David: Of course!
 (After going with the friends)
-David: So they have them.
-Fran: Yes, luckily!
-David: How about going to dinner to celebrate it?
-Fran: Fantastic! But let´s not go to a fast food restaurant.
-David: Ok!

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario