jueves, 3 de enero de 2019

A difficult personal experience

 

Wr-05: A difficult personal experience

 There didn´t use to be earthquakes in Molvizar, so the town ins´t prepared for them.
One day, when I was watching TV, I heard a big noise, then my father came to my room and he said that there was an earthquake. Suddenly, the floor started to move. My father called all the family and we went out of the house. There were a lot of people, screaming in the streets. We decided to go to a big land that was near home. All the trees were on the floor. Obviously, we were very scared. The earthquake finished after a while. Fortunately, all houses and buildings were Ok, but all the trees and street lamps were on the floor. 
Finally, everybody was really scared, but they were all safe.

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario